Thursday, July 31, 2008

d0nt trust b0ys?

30 sec0nd ag0, i had read 0ne funny article in the internet while i was surfing f0r my bi0l0gy's assignment.. the article is ab0ut marriage and the true st0ry ab0ut guys.. t0 all girls, y0u must read this article..

bef0re marriage-

he: yes! i have been waiting f0r this m0ment!
she: d0 y0u want t0 leave me?
he: n0! d0nt even think ab0ut it!
she: d0 y0u l0ve me?
he: 0f c0urse! 0ver and 0ver!
she: have y0u ever cheated 0n me?
he: n0! why are y0u even asking that?
she: will y0u kiss me?
he: every chance i get.
she: will y0u hit me?
he: are y0u crazy? i'm n0t that kind 0f pers0n.
she: can i trust u?
he: yes..
she: darling!

after marriage!
just read it fr0m b0tt0m t0 t0p..

s0urce fr0m, http://www.lovefatedestiny.com/funnylovestories.htm

2 comments:

Nat_little girl said...

emmmmm..... if u in that situation,
u will read it from the the top to bottom or from the bottom to top????????????

haziatun fazi said...

hahaha.....what's lilo's answer eh?? huhu